Established in 1958, Wilson’s started out as a family-owned farm market growing and selling vegetables to the public. Over the years, Wilson’s has transformed to become Central Ohio’s premier garden center and greenhouse range featuring a huge selection of flowers and plants.
Wilson’s multi-acre site employs up to 60 people throughout the busy spring season. The goal has always been to provide the very best quality plants possible at a reasonable price, with friendly and knowledgeable down home service.
In the fall of 2010 Wilson’s is embarking on a major expansion project to completely renovate the garden center. The goal is to create an exciting new shopping environment that will be open year round to better serve the public.