There’s nothing like the feeling of walking barefoot on brand new carpet. Can you imagine that luxurious feel? Wouldn’t you like to keep that new look and feel to last forever? Even though you believe you can do a great job at maintaining your carpet a professional floor cleaning company can bring superior results, while saving you time, effort, and money. Why should you hire the professionals? Here are ten great reasons:
- Expertise: Carpets and rugs can be made with a variety of materials and techniques, many of which can’t tolerate rental carpet cleaners or detergents. Professional carpet and rug cleaning companies have the knowledge and experience to utilize the most appropriate products, equipment and capabilities to refresh and renew your flooring.
- Stains and Odors: Professionals know how to identify stains and odors and use the best approach to remove them from your carpeting.
- Mold and Mildew Prevention: Home and rental carpet cleaners often leave a substantial amount of moisture in your carpet, which could lead to mold and mildew. Professional equipment can extract more water and dirt. Carpet rakes and fans may also be used to speed up the drying process. No one wants a musty carpet!
- Sanitization: Professional carpet and rug cleaners do a more effective job of sanitizing your carpet and rugs, helping to remove bacteria, dust, and allergens trapped deep in your carpet fibers that home and rental cleaners just can’t reach.
- Labor: Why strain your back moving furniture when the professionals can take care of that for you.
- Beauty: Professional cleaning makes a difference you can see. Enjoy the clean look and fresh smell after having the pros take care of stubborn stains, pet accidents, and other hard-to-fix carpet issues.
- Convenience: Let the pros do the work for you, so you can spend that time doing something you enjoy!
- Longevity: As with many household items, regular maintenance will help things last longer and stay in good condition. Your carpet is no exception. Regular, professional cleaning will help your carpet and rugs last a longer time in the best condition possible. You’ll even save money in the long-term by delaying carpet replacement.
- Extras: Many carpet and rug cleaning companies can also clean furniture and upholstery, even air ducts.
- Guarantee: Professional companies usually guarantee their work. There are certainly no guarantees when you do the work yourself!
Tags: carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, Super Clean Carpets, Dalworth Clean, Masterclean, Professional Equipment, Clean Carpets, Steam Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Cleaning, Residential Carpet Cleaning, Deep Cleaning,